Linda’s Breath is pleased to announce that we are expanding our Board of Directors. You can help advance our mission to serve individuals affected by breathing disorders through patient assistance, education and research.
We looking for passionate, creative, and diverse leaders to serve as Board members, willing to devote time and energy to this important and growing organization to help further our mission, obtain funding resources, and foster patient health. We’re especially looking for individuals with financial, investment, and donor development experience.
The ideal candidates for membership on the Board of Directors of Linda’s Breath will be those individuals who demonstrate passion for our mission and the patients, and are able to commit to:
- Attend and participate in meetings on a regular basis, currently minimum 3 per year;
- Enhance our public standing by promoting the organization’s mission and goals;
- Ensure that the appropriate structures are in place to support our mission and strategic plan;
- Support the Executive Director;
- Demonstrate leadership by adhering to the highest standards of ethical actions in decision-making;
- Ensure that adequate financial resources are available by assisting in the development of fundraising plans, approving the plans, and supporting fundraising efforts through individual volunteer action and personal giving;
- Be available to serve on one Standing Committee and volunteer in other capacities as needed;
- Possess an open mindedness and commitment to making the best decisions for the entire organization; and
- Maintain abilities to keep confidential information confidential, disclose any and all conflicts of interest, and be willing to speak with one voice.
Linda’s Breath is dedicated to helping as many as possible of the 700 million+ people with breathing disorders through our programs and services. With new strategic goals and many new initiatives launching soon, Linda’s Breath needs and welcomes the enthusiastic participation of its members on the Board of Directors.
Please nominate yourself or someone great at this link.