What We Do
Linda’s Breath is committed to be the global knowledge center and support system for patients with breathing disorders, and committed to leading the fight to breath without burden.
- We facilitate bringing together advocates, family, friends, health care professionals, patients, researchers, thought leaders… every person and organization committed to fighting breathing disorders.
- We facilitate finding funding for research to discover, understand and manage breathing disorders.
- We facilitate finding research grants for the most innovative ideas, for the most innovative scientists, for the most innovative researchers, and for the most innovative investigators.
- We facilitate the next generation of scientific talent by finding the funding and establishing mentoring for the next-generation of respiratory / pulmonary scientists.
- We facilitate publishing and re-publishing respected scientific papers and articles in the field of breathing disorders.
- We facilitate setting the standards for breathing disorders practices.
- We facilitate respected breathing disorders scientific and educational conferences.
- We facilitate advocacy to governments and government agencies for funding for research, for funding for health care improvement, and for funding for public policies for breathing disorders.
- We facilitate getting patients access to the resources they need to treat their breathing disorders, including free and subsidized access to treatments and treatment devices.